What Insights Are Lurking in Your Content? Planning for 2018. [Webinar]
If you wanted to retire in 10 years, would you invest your money in a couple of stocks, sit back and just hope for the best?
Of course not!
You would consider your investment options, examine past performance, make informed choices and carefully track your progress so you could adjust. Although everyone wants a quick win, we know they’re rare. So, instead, we work to build wealth over time.
Content marketing works the same way. It’s an investment and you can expect some ups and downs. But with proper planning and attention this investment should grow in value.
Yet, way too many businesses leave things to chance and risk getting burned.
As you prepare for 2018, don’t forget about your content marketing strategy. Scrutinizing the performance of your marketing content can help you unearth important content insights that are critical to your strategic planning process and the success of your investment.
For instance, an audit of your content can answer questions like the following:
- What content do we need to build to support our business goals?
- Which content has performed well and how should this influence our creation plans going forward?
- Which content has been a disappointment? And, what can we do about it?
- How can we make the most of the content we already have?
- Is there material on our website that is hindering our ability to achieve our goals?
- Are we attracting the right kind of traffic – traffic that converts?
- Are we providing our target customers with the answers they need to make decisions?
These insights and more could be lurking in your content.
On Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 11am (PST) I will be joining Simply Measured as a guest speaker in a webinar titled: From Audit to Planning: Prepare for 2018.
Tazi Flory, Customer Success Manager at Simply Measured, and I will discuss:
- Why a content audit is essential to your strategic planning process.
- What you need to perform a successful content audit.
- How to integrate insights from content and social media.
- Best practices and actionable steps for business.
Your content marketing investment is too important to leave to chance. Join us to learn how you can plan for a successful 2018 by auditing and planning your content.
November 17, 2017 Update:
This webinar took place as scheduled. Here is a link to the recording.